Nothing gets us more excited for chilly winter afternoons spent inside baking, except for maybe this incredibly Banana Bread recipe, thanks to the gorgeous Chloe from @sugarfreeteen. So delicious, and made even better by being completely sugar free.
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 Buckwheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 4 Tsp Golden Grind Hero Blend
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius. Line bread baking tin.
- In large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Ensure that banana mash remains chunky and not completely mashed.
- Add in eggs, almond milk, vanilla essence, coconut oil and rice malt syrup and whisk well.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond meal, buckwheat flour, turmeric latte powder, cinnamon, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer mixture into baking tin. Place in oven for 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
Slice, stare with friends, drink with a warm Golden Grind latte, and Enjoy.
Thanks again to Chloe for sharing this recipe x