Golden Pumpkin and Apple Soup
Gluten Free - Vegan - Superfood - No refined sugars
- 1 Butternut Pumpkin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 Sweet potato (option)
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 1/4 Cauliflower (optional for extra veg)
- 1 Tbls Turmeric Blend ( I used chilli)
- 1-2 Tsp Chinese All Spice
- 1-2 Tsp Cumin powder
- 2 Cubes of Stock (Veg)
- Freshly grated Turmeric or Ginger
- 2-4 cups of water
- In a deep oven-proof dish, place all roughly chopped & peeled Vegetables, Garlic & onion. Cover with a drizzle of EVOO, coat with all spices & garnish with Himalayan salt & cracked pepper
- Cover with lid & bake for approx. 45 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Cool slightly. Add 2 stock cubes, water & blend in portions or with a hand-held blender!
- Reheat to desired temperature & top with some crunchy bits & shredded coconut!
ENJOY. BE BLISS. BE PRESENT. BE GOLDEN
This recipe was created by Jasmine Lee at J Nourish Recipes