VIETNAMESE RICE FLOUR SAVOURY PANCAKES
These healthy, vegan snacks are not only simple and fresh, but super tasty!
SERVES: 1 Pancake
TIME: 35 mins
- ½ Cup of Rice flour
- 2 Tbls of Chia seeds
- ½ Tsp of Golden Grind Turmeric Cooking Blend
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of iced water
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients together well. Whisk until combined and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes
- Prepare your desired pancake filling. I used fresh herbs, smashed Avocado with lots of lime, Tofu scramble and a salsa mixture of cucumber, red capsicum and shallots. You can fill it with anything you like, or simply skip this step and use as an side to a main side.
- Once you have prepared the filling for your pancakes, remove pancake mixture from the fridge and pre-heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Stir the batter well, empty half the batter into pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Slide pancake onto a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Fill pancake and enjoy the crispy light Vietnamese golden crepes as a vegan substitute for eggs.
Enjoy. Be Bliss. Be Present. Be Golden.