RECIPE | TURMERIC, CHIA AND CARROT SUPER OATS
CHIA & CARROT OVERNIGHT OATS
Take a few minutes to prep this brekkie the night before and you will love yourself in the morning!!!
TIME: 20 minutes prep – overnight to serve
- 3/4 cup grated carrot (about one small to medium carrot)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tsp Golden Grind Hot Chocolate Blend
- 2 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons agave or maple syrup depending on how sweet you want them
- 1/4 cup nuts to top (walnuts work well)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Add remaining ingredients except for the walnuts and the coconut flakes.
- Portion out into 2 full servings or 4 ½ servings and cover and refrigerate overnight until the milk has been absorbed.
- Top with chopped nuts, fresh carrot and coconut flakes before eating so they are nice and crunchy!
- Consume with 1-2 days for best taste and result!
Enjoy. Be Bliss. Be Present. Be Golden.