RECIPE | EASY ZUCCHINI AND CORN FRITTERS
ZUCCHINI AND CORN FRITTERS
Something so healthy and yum that you can prep for snack time all week!!
SERVES: 8 patties
TIME: 1 Hour
- 1 zucchini, grated (excess moisture removed)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 red onion, diced
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 15g pumpkin seeds
- 15g sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. Golden Grind Turmeric Cooking Blend
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and prepare a muffin tray with coconut oil.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick saucepan over medium heat and sauté onion, corn and crushed garlic for 5 minutes. Once the onions become golden brown, remove from the heat.
- Transfer the onion and corn into a mixing bowl. Mix in the cherry tomatoes, zucchini, and seeds
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk vigorously. Mix in the almond milk.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well. Season with herbs and spices, and salt and pepper.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the muffin holes. Bake the muffins in the oven for about 45 minutes or until it's cooked in the middle. Once cooked set aside to cool
- Refrigerate savoury muffins and enjoy them for breakfast, snacks or dinner!
Enjoy. Be Bliss. Be Present. Be Golden.