Sesame Turmeric Chicken Strips
SPICY SESAME TURMERIC CHICKEN STRIPS
This quick dinner is not only healthy and fresh, but super tasty!
TIME: 20 mins
- 1 Chicken Breast sliced into strips
- 1 heaped Tbls of Golden Grind Latte Blend
- 2 Tbls of Sesame seeds
- 1-2 Tbls Coconut oil
- 1 Clove of garlic, crushed
½ Brown onion finely diced
- Salt and pepper to garnish
- Freshly squeezed Lemonjuice to serve
In a non-stick fry pan, heat Coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add Onion & Garlic into fry pan & fry for 2 minutes. Add Turmeric Chilli spice blend, Sesame seeds & combine for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add chicken strips into fry pan & cook until chicken is no longer pink in the centre.
- Serve on top of a bed of fresh spinach salad & herbs. I love to add some fresh Dill to my salads! This herb is great to aid in digestion, clear skin & a blood purifier.
- Finish off with a big squeeze of Lemon Juice & some more Sesame seeds to garnish.
Enjoy. Be Bliss. Be Present. Be Golden.