- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup Organic Raw Cashews
- 1 heaped tbls Golden Grind Latte blend
- 2 Pitted medjool Dates or 2 tbls rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Juice of one fresh lemon or Lime
- Place the cashews in a food processor to form a crumbly cashew mixture
- Add the Coconut, Chia seeds, Dates or Rice malt syrup, Vanilla extract, Turmeric blend and lemon juice.
Blitz for 1 minute or until combine together (add more water if required)
- Using a tablespoon, roll each pile into a bowl in the palm of your hands. Roll in Shredded Coconut, and repeat until the mixture is finished.
- Set in the fridge for 1/2 an hour to set