Coco-Orange Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup of. Chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of Coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Golden Grind Turmeric Latte blend
- Juice and Zest of 1 Orange
- 1 tsp. rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk well to combine. Add more Rice malt syrup to suit desired sweetness.
- Pour mixture into glasses and allow to set in the fridge to gel for at least 2 I like to prepare it the night before and let it sit overnight ready for a delicious breakfast on the go!
- Top with (my favourite) a teaspoon of Coyo coconut yoghurt, some shredded coconut and any other fruit or toppings you enjoy!