Vegan Protein Golden Balls
Thanks to the gorgeous @sweatwithbec for this awesome Vegan Protein Ball Recipe.
- 4 scoops vanilla vegan protein
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- 2 heaped tbs golden grind turmeric blend + extra for rolling
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs almond meal
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Combine all dry ingredients except the nuts in a medium mixing bowl
- Roughly chop the raw cashews & sliced almonds, add to the bowl and combined thoroughly. These are going to be key for texturally exciting balls.
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl and mix until a dough like mix is formed.
- Now it's time to start Rollin'. Take a heaped tbs of the mix, roll in to balls about 1 inch in diameter. After you've rolled your balls lightly dust the balls/coat them in the remainder of the golden grind turmeric.
- Store the balls in an air tight container in the fridge, this will keep them fudge like.