Golden Grind "Nice" Cream
We have to thank @the_foodstylist for this one. So refreshing and so delicious
Almond Golden Blend Nice-Cream
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 2 Cups raw Cashews soaked for 4 hours
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 Tsp Golden Grind Latte Blend (or to taste)
If using an un-automatic ice cream churner, place the block in the freezer 24 hours prior.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender, ensure there are no lumps in the mix.
- Pour the mix into your ice cream maker and churn to manufacturers instructions.
- Whilst churning place your ice cream tin in the freezer to chill.
- Once the mix has churned transfer the mix into the chilled tin.
- The mix is ready to eat straight away for a softer texture, or place in the fridge for 2 hours for a firmer texture.