- 1 tablespoon Golden Grind Hot Chocolate Blend
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 x ripe banana
- 1 x cup Oat Milk (our fav Minor Figures)
- 1 tablespoon of cacao
- Hand full of walnuts crushed
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Slice banana into small pieces
- Add all ingredients in to a non stick pot
- Heat on low for about 3 minutes (sometimes quicker with quick-oats)
- Stir and serve warm and drizzle with maple syrup :)
SPICY SESAME TURMERIC CHICKEN STRIPS
- 1 heaped Tbls of Turmeric Chilli Blend
- 1 Chicken Breast sliced into strips
- 2 Tbls of Sesame seeds
- 1-2 Tbls Coconut oil
- 1 Clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ Brown onion finely diced
- Salt and pepper to garnish
- Freshly squeezed Lemon juice to serve
- In a non-stick fry pan, heat Coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add Onion & Garlic into fry pan & fry for 2 minutes. Add Turmeric Chilli spice blend, Sesame seeds & combine for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add chicken strips into fry pan & cook until chicken is no longer pink in the centre.
- Serve on top of a bed of fresh spinach salad & herbs. I love to add some fresh Dill to my salads! This herb is great to aid in digestion, clear skin & a blood purifier.
- Finish off with a big squeeze of Lemon Juice & some more Sesame seeds to garnish.
SIMPLE SALT AND PEPPER TOFU (GOLDEN NUGGETS)
- 1 tsp. Golden Grind Turmeric Latte Blend
- 400 g of Firm Organic Tofu
- ¼ cup of Tapioca Flour
- 1-2 pinches of Sea salt
- ½ tsp of Pepper
- Coconut oil (for pan frying)
- Dice Firm Tofu into 2 cm cubes and set aside.
- Combine Tapioca Flour, Turmeric Blend and salt and pepper well in a mixing bowl.
- Add Tofu cubes into the Flour mixture, and toss until well combined. Ensure to let them sit for a minute or two, and then repeat the toss again. This will ensure the tofu doesn’t stick together and is evenly covered with a golden batter before frying.
- In a Non-stick fry pan, heat the pan to medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add about 2-3 tbls of Coconut oil for frying. You want to make sure the whole pan is covered with a very thin layer of Coconut oil.
- Add Tofu pieces so they cover the pan and let them sizzle for about 3-4 minutes on each side- or until they are lightly golden brown. You may notice the pieces ‘gluing’ together. This is just the nature of tapioca flour, embrace it I say! It makes flipping the pieces all together quite convenient.
- Once they are all golden and crispy, remove and place on a plate to slightly cool.
- Serve on top of your favourite salad, or use to replace a meat or protein source!
SPICED PUMPKIN & APPLE SOUP
- 1 heaped Tbls of Turmeric Chilli Blend
- 1 Butternut Pumpkin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 Sweet potato (option)
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 1/4 Cauliflower (optional for extra veg)
- 1-2 Tsp Chinese All Spice
- 1-2 Tsp Cumin powder
- 2 Cubes of Stock (Veg or Chicken)
- Freshly grated Ginger or substituted for ground Ginger powder
- 2-4 cups of water
- In a deep oven-proof dish, place all roughly chopped & peeled Vegetables, Garlic & onion. Cover with a drizzle of EVOO, coat with all spices & garnish with Himalayan salt & cracked pepper
- Cover with lid & bake for approx. 45 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Cool slightly. Add 2 stock cubes, water & blend in portions or with a hand-held blender!
- Reheat to desired temperature & top with some crunchy bits & shredded coconut!
ZESTY GOLDEN SPICED PROTEIN BOWL
- 1 tablespoon Golden Grind Super Smoothie Blend
- 2 frozen Bananas chopped
- 1/4 cup of Coconut milk or nut milk of choice
- 6-8 Macadamia nuts
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tsp of Natural Vanilla Bean extract
- Add your fave Vanilla or Coconut protein
- A few cubes of ice
- Place all ingredients into a high-Speed blender for a minute and wella!
- Transfer into a chilled bowl & top with desired fruit, nuts & crunchy toppings. I used fresh passionfruit, Shredded Coconut, Extra Turmeric blend, some Macadamia nuts & Activated Coconut Charcoal powder. Zesty is best!
SPICED BANANA BREAD
- 4 tablespoon Golden Grind Hot Chocolate Blend
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 Buckwheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius. Line bread baking tin.
- In large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Ensure that banana mash remains chunky and not completely mashed.
- Add in eggs, almond milk, vanilla essence, coconut oil and rice malt syrup and whisk well.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond meal, buckwheat flour, turmeric latte powder, cinnamon, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer mixture into baking tin. Place in oven for 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes.