- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 free range eggs
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup flax seeds (ground into powder, I did so using a blender)
- 1/4c coconut oil, melted (you could sub for olive oil - I haven’t tried this but can imagine it’ll work fine!)
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 tablespoons Golden Grind Turmeric Latte blend
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1tbsp chia seed
1. Place the almond meal, ground flax seed, baking powder, baking soda, chia seed, sunflower seeds, sea salt and turmeric mix into a large bowl. Gently combine.
2. In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients well (oil, eggs, milk and apple cider).
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix to combine. It should form a mixture that comes together well (not too wet). For a sweeter version you could try adding in 2tbsp honey.
4. Place in a lined loaf tin and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for approx 35 mins (check it regularly by inserting a knife until it comes out clean).
5. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Recipe creator thank to @kh.nutrition