SPICED GOLDEN GRANOLA
This Turmeric Spiced Granola is made with perfectly chewy, slightly spiced oats and is sure to brighten your morning! It’s not only full of fantastic ingredients that will nourish your body and give you a glow, but it tastes awesome too!
TIME: 25 mins
- 2 tbsp of Golden Grind Latte Blend
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- Mash the (very ripe) banana with a fork
- Stir in the oats
- Melt the Coconut Oil and then add this to the oats mixture – mix it really well!
- Add all of the other ingredients
- With your hands crumble onto a baking tray – make sure its spread out evenly (I spread mine over two trays)
- Bake for around 15 minutes, or until it has started to turn golden!
Enjoy. Be Bliss. Be Present. Be Golden.
For more DELICIOUS recipes make sure you jump onto The Healthy Backpacker